People living busy, time-starved lives are in a paradoxical situation - learning and regularly practicing meditation and other mindbody techniques (such as relaxation, imagery and contemplation) would really help them to relax, de-stress, and enhance their quality of life. But where is the time to learn and then practice it in the first place.
To address this very modern paradox, we have made Mindbody Mastery an entirely online program so that it is easily accessible.
Meditation for beginners to advanced
Mindbody Mastery is one of the most comprehensive and well structured online programs for beginners. It gives:
- A good theoretical grounding on the nature of the mind and meditation and the other core mindbody techniques including their origins, history, modern relevance, and supporting research base
- Unique, highly effective guided online meditation and mind-training exercises
- Ongoing encouragement and inspiration to keep a regular routine which ultimately brings you long-term rewards
For experienced or advanced meditation practitioners, Mindbody Mastery is equally, if not more useful. It has:
- Exercises that work best as guided e.g. “Progressive Muscle Relaxation” for deeply relaxing the body, “Journey of Transformation” and “White Light Imagery” which are both aimed at assisting in healing of the body, and a sublime “Contemplation on Gratitude” that can be practiced daily at the end of the regular meditation session
- A unique online feature for creating a customized session using any combination of available Mindbody Mastery exercises in any sequence along with any amounts of silent times - ideal for those leading group meditation sessions
- Interesting, engaging and inspiring Mindbody Mastery stories, case studies and theory delivered through daily emails and via the blog to help keep up the inspiration and dedication to regular meditation practice. The case studies show practical ways of applying meditation and mindbody techniques to transform otherwise negative or stressful situations that we all face day to day
Guided meditation benefits
- For beginners, the guided meditation exercises delivered by Mindbody Mastery are highly useful to experience, learn and establish a regular meditation practice
- For advanced meditation practitioners, Mindbody Mastery provides exercises that work best as guided meditation exercises e.g. “Progressive Muscle Relaxation” for deeply relaxing the body, “Journey of Transformation” and “White Light Imagery” which are both aimed at assisting in healing of the body, and a sublime “Contemplation on Gratitude” that can be practiced daily at the end of the regular meditation session